Free chapter: Chapter 2 - Example Modeling and Forecasting Scenario
Complete suite of modeling, simulation and forecasting tools in one easy to use application. Monte-carlo simulation and a variety of optimization algorithms help you understand your software projects and make better decisions. By modeling proposed or ongoing projects, you have the ability to run what-if experiments in seconds to answer important questions on cost, delivery date and hiring.
Answer these questions with confidence -
- When will this project be delivered?
- How much will this project cost?
- What staff skills do I need to hire next?
- What factors are most causing us delays?
Simulations include -
- Visual simulation of both Kanban and Scrum status boards (interactive viewer and video)
- Date and Cost forecasting for both Kanban and Scrum project models (date, cost and likelihood)
- Staff and WIP limit analysis for Kanban models (suggests the next staff skill to hire)
- Model sensitivity analysis - find what events or model inputs are causing the most impact on delivery and cost
- Data reverse engineering - analyze existing data to find and improve model input estimate ranges
|Scrum or Kanban Board Visualization - step through a project timeline and explore iteration velocity and WIP limits. Produce videos of status board visualizations to share with others.||Understand the variation of possible outcomes and find the factors that most influence it||Get suggested staff skill recommendations to help adjust Kanban WIP limits for best throughput or cycle-time.|
View a short video demonstration here.
For more information contact us for an initial free discussion about our solutions and your needs.